Stayed at this hotel for one night pre-cruise. Incredible location for seeing the sites and for using public transportation. We took the metro in from the airport and the #26 bus to the cruise port. Dragging a wheeled suitcase, we made the walk to/from the bus/metro in about 10 - 15 minutes. The hotel is within walking distance of all major sites.
Our room was #221 and was facing Nyhavn canal with 2 large windows in the bedroom and one in the bathroom. We loved the view! Note the attached pictures from my room have not been edited or altered at all. The view is that stunning! Breakfast was good and enjoyed eating danish in Denmark. We will stay here next time we're in Copenhagen. Also, the free wifi was very fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen