The Marriott in Copenhagen is pretty much everything you expect from a those hotels which I call "corporate hotels". They have no charm whatsoever, are located not too far from the city centre and usually offer a great view over the city or some landmark and offer good services.
I stayed there two days this week-end in a seaview bedrom and while the rooms look a bit outdated they are quite large compared to european standard and provide an excellent isolation.
I'm the kind of person who can wake in the middle of the night for any given noise and i have to say that I slept like a baby there. Not one noise from anything, the bed was a king bed and the sheets were absolutely excellent and there was a more than good enough amount of pillows.
Overall, the stay in itself was really good except some minors that I don't understand like no free wifi (seriously? Even buses in Copenhagen offer free wifi!) or the really low pressure shower that does nothing to wake you up energically.
To sum it up:
- The rooms are large
- The bed is excellent
- You can't hear a noise
- Seaview is awesome (for those who like nothing but sky and emptiness that is)
- Good connectivity in the bedrooms and enough space to give a presentation to a small staff
- Mini shop opened 24/7
- Efficient staff
- Good location...
- ...but not the best
- No free wifi. Given the price range of the hotel and the fact that in 2014 you get free wifi almost anywhere, that's hard to swallow.
- Decoration a tad outdated (especially the floors)
- The staff, while efficient is not the nicest. A smile is always a good way to make customers like you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its windows on the quaint harbor in Denmark's capital, the fully air-conditioned Copenhagen Marriott Hotel, voted as Denmark's Leading business hotel 2007, captures the charm of this fairytale city. Beyond the doors of this luxury Copenhagen hotel are our city's most beloved sights, all within a 20-minute stroll. Inside our doors, you'll find spacious guest rooms offering exquisite views, luxurious bedding with down comforters, rich linens, a desk and high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Copenhagen Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Marriott