I really enjoyed my stay at the Clarion Collection. I was so impressed from the moment I arrived. It's all the little things that this hotel does to ensure you are comfortable - lighting tea lights, providing tea and coffee and plenty of amazing food, even giving you personal note from the person who cleans your room. I booked a single room, and it fit me and my two massive bags easily, and everything I needed was there and the perfect place. I walked here from the central station, and found it easily and quickly without using a map. The room was quiet and very clean. The bed was very comfortable, and when I couldn't sleep from jetlag, the really fast free wi fi kept me busy. I actually don't want to leave it's so nice! Not a 5 star hotel, but 5 star for effort, comfort and it was perfect for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Hotel Mayfair is a Boutique Hotel, with an individual style and personal attitude. The Hotel sets new standard for design, personal service and unique hotel experience. Located in the heart of Copenhagen's Soho city center and just a few meters from Tivoli, Stroget and the Town Hall Square, First Hotel Mayfair is an ideal place for a visit to Copenhagen, whether for business or pleasure. The hotel also has a boardroom and meeting facilities for a maximum of 16 people, so book your next meeting at First Hotel Mayfair. We are pleased to welcome you to First Hotel Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your First Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair