This is a very good value for money city centre hotel with easy access to central Copenhagen, all the sights are within easy walking distance and the hotel is situated just a few minutes walk from the central station.
All the staff were very helpful and welcoming, everyone speaks excellent English. Breakfast buffet is good if a little crowded, the evening supper is included and very welcome but is not dinner, you may need a top up.
All areas of the hotel are spotless and very comfortable. Tea and coffee with fruit is on a free vend all day in the lounge which has an easy homely feel. Rooms are vey clean and comfortable with all amenities apart from a safe. Bathroom was newly refitted and well appointed but the shower lacks power.
We had a room on the first floor front which was a bit noisy late at night. This together with the bright lights focussed at the front of the hotel making the room feel like daylight I would suggest ask for a room at the back for a better sleep.
Overall a highly recommended hotel for a city break in Copenhagen, good location, relaxed, comfortable and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appealing Hotel located in heart of town, a few minutes walk from Tivoli Gardens, Radhuspladsen, Central station & air terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your First Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair