This hotel is reasonably priced and perfectly located for walking tours to downtown Copenhagen. From the airport we took the train (about $6.50 fares) to Central Station downtown. The hotel was a 10 minute walk from the station and is centrally located to visit all one wants to see in Copenhagen for a short visit. Hotel bicycles are available for loan and the included breakfast was the best we have ever received in a hotel - awesome buffet spread. We reserved the Segway Tour of Copenhagen (walk from hotel) for a marvelous tour of the city. This tour was the highlight of our two week vacation to Scandinavia, Russia and Estonia..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Hotel Mayfair is a Boutique Hotel, with an individual style and personal attitude. The Hotel sets new standard for design, personal service and unique hotel experience. Located in the heart of Copenhagen's Soho city center and just a few meters from Tivoli, Stroget and the Town Hall Square, First Hotel Mayfair is an ideal place for a visit to Copenhagen, whether for business or pleasure. The hotel also has a boardroom and meeting facilities for a maximum of 16 people, so book your next meeting at First Hotel Mayfair. We are pleased to welcome you to First Hotel Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your First Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair