A different hotel experience: normally you expect hotels to charge you for everything and get their hands on all the money they can. Not the case here. Checking in at just before 9 in the evening the receptionist told us that the complementary buffet dinner would end soon (what?), that breakfast was included in the cost (ok) and that free (free?) tea and cakes are served between 3 and 5 (how entirely civilised). Amazing. We didn't take advantage of anything but breakfast, but still, an incredible way of giving the customer something they actually want (no chocolates on your pillow, but I would trade that for the offer of a free dinner any time).
Rooms are very clean and comfortable (I dropped the place a star as the single rooms can be very small indeed- no complaint, just a little too much on the cosy side). Breakfast is good (maybe lacking a little in sweet things), and the public areas frankly excellent. Also the staff are great- recommendations for places to eat were excellent, nothing was too much trouble.
Would stay again- without looking much further. Good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appealing Hotel located in heart of town, a few minutes walk from Tivoli Gardens, Radhuspladsen, Central station & air terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your First Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair