I feel very mixed about this hotel. Rooms are very small but this is true in much of Europe so that was fine. Beds and pillows were very comfortable and I'm picky! Bathroom was absolutely terrible! Huge ledge and step down into bathroom I tripped over several times and it hurt. Shower had glass doors which looks pretty but there is a space between so water leaks out. Free breakfast was not bad and dinner buffet wasn't either but not worth staying here for that. It's a weird hotel overall but looks pretty. Free wifi was nice. Best feature is location in city center. Strip club is across the street but otherwise area is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Hotel Mayfair is a Boutique Hotel, with an individual style and personal attitude. The Hotel sets new standard for design, personal service and unique hotel experience. Located in the heart of Copenhagen's Soho city center and just a few meters from Tivoli, Stroget and the Town Hall Square, First Hotel Mayfair is an ideal place for a visit to Copenhagen, whether for business or pleasure. The hotel also has a boardroom and meeting facilities for a maximum of 16 people, so book your next meeting at First Hotel Mayfair. We are pleased to welcome you to First Hotel Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your First Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair