I feel very mixed about this hotel. Rooms are very small but this is true in much of Europe so that was fine. Beds and pillows were very comfortable and I'm picky! Bathroom was absolutely terrible! Huge ledge and step down into bathroom I tripped over several times and it hurt. Shower had glass doors which looks pretty but there is a space between so water leaks out. Free breakfast was not bad and dinner buffet wasn't either but not worth staying here for that. It's a weird hotel overall but looks pretty. Free wifi was nice. Best feature is location in city center. Strip club is across the street but otherwise area is nice.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Clarion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appealing Hotel located in heart of town, a few minutes walk from Tivoli Gardens, Radhuspladsen, Central station & air terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.