This hotel is situated just around the corner from the train station, which is great to get to and from the airport. The hotel is also situated in the red light district, which was not a problem. The room I booked sounded so much grander than what we got! The room was small and dark and in order to watch a movie you had to pick a DVD downstairs and bring it back to the room to watch. There are plenty of shops to get drinks and food, which is just as well seeing as though everything was so expensive. All in all a very nice city, but can be quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Hotel Mayfair is a Boutique Hotel, with an individual style and personal attitude. The Hotel sets new standard for design, personal service and unique hotel experience. Located in the heart of Copenhagen's Soho city center and just a few meters from Tivoli, Stroget and the Town Hall Square, First Hotel Mayfair is an ideal place for a visit to Copenhagen, whether for business or pleasure. The hotel also has a boardroom and meeting facilities for a maximum of 16 people, so book your next meeting at First Hotel Mayfair. We are pleased to welcome you to First Hotel Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your First Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair