We checked in at 9:30pm. The hotel reserves a sandwich for late check-ins which is thoughtful. There are restaurants across the street and nearby. Our room was on the first floor and it was clean and comfortable. I didn't miss my bed at home. Breakfast was good and consisted of eggs, sausage links, potatoes, bread, cheese and fruit. The evening light buffet was soup, baked pasta with broccoli, green and rice salad and some appetizers. I enjoyed the 24 access to coffee and tea in the restaurant. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Hotel Mayfair is a Boutique Hotel, with an individual style and personal attitude. The Hotel sets new standard for design, personal service and unique hotel experience. Located in the heart of Copenhagen's Soho city center and just a few meters from Tivoli, Stroget and the Town Hall Square, First Hotel Mayfair is an ideal place for a visit to Copenhagen, whether for business or pleasure. The hotel also has a boardroom and meeting facilities for a maximum of 16 people, so book your next meeting at First Hotel Mayfair. We are pleased to welcome you to First Hotel Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your First Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair