Stayed at this hotel in mid-March and was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and the reception area is nicely decorated with plenty of comfortable chairs and adorned with unusual ornaments. The standard double room was fairly small however it was perfectly fine and was quiet with a very good shower room.
The best thing we found about the hotel was the buffet breakfast and evening supper. The breakfast consisted of sausages/egg/potatoes/cold meats/cereals/pastries, all delicious and enough to keep you going most of the day! After spending most of the day out and arriving back about 7, there was then an evening supper which consisted of a small portion of fish or chicken or something similar, with potatoes or vegetables, also starters, plenty of salad, bread, certainly enough to fill you up. Tea and coffee were free, other drinks you put on the bill for your room.
There is also lots of information cards in reception area which give you discounts, one of which we used for the canal trip around the city.
It is centrally located, and only 5 minutes from the main railway station. I would recommend this hotel and if I ever visit Copenhagen again would happily stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Mayfair
- Clarion Collection Copenhagen
- Clarion Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Clarion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appealing Hotel located in heart of town, a few minutes walk from Tivoli Gardens, Radhuspladsen, Central station & air terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Nordic Choice Hotels, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.