“Go for the Korean menu.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Retaurant Miga

Retaurant Miga
Gammel Kongevej 33, Copenhagen, Denmark (Indre By)
33 23 36 67
Improve this listing
Ranked #840 of 1,424 restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Go for the Korean menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Just good, authentic Korean food. I haven't tried any of the Japanese dishes, because I prefer to do that at an actual Japanese restaurant.

Visited September 2012

69% Recommend
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went there with my mother, an olderly lady with limited experience of japanese food. Liked the restaurant from earlier visits. We had sushi and Yakiniku.

She was very satisfied and so was I.

Calm and friendly waiters.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Okey food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Went on Friday night for dinner with my boyfriend and it was quite empty for Friday night. We ordered Yukhae (Korean steak tartare) and Aqedashi tofu for starters. We thought the Yukhae was bit too sweet and it would had been nicer if it was bit salty. But the Aqedashi tofu was good and tasty. As for main course, we ordered Daeji bulgogi, kimchi, and bibimbab. The bulgogi was really good, tender and tasty. It was definetely the highlight of our dinner. The kimci and Bibimbad were also nice, though we couldn't really taste the Korean authenticity (my boyfriend had been in Korea).

The restaurant itself is pretty minimalistic and simple. I think they should change the background music. It makes you feel like you are having dinner in elevator :)

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kista, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Miga with japanese meny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I tried the Yakiniku which was very good. Nice calm and friendly atmosphere. Walking distrance from Rådhusplatsen.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen
“lacks authenticity”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

The restaurant is Korean/Japanese. I only tried the Korean menu so I will not comment on the Japanese menu.
First of all I think the Korean menu is a bit limited. Only the traditional Korean dishes like bulgogi, samgyupsal and a few soups. The meat was ok. For some reason it was cooked in the kitchen and not at the table as I had expected. The sidedishes were fresh although they came in a limited amount and variety. If you want more sidedishes you have to order them again from the menu. I asked for some fried, salted seaweed and found out later that I had been charged about 6$ for a few leaves on a plate.
Overall the taste was close to original Korean food but it was not authentic. I also thought the rates were quite high when you consider the small portions and the fact you get no complimentary refills.

• Visited May 2011