“My best dining experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Karma Sushi

Karma Sushi
Peder Skrams Gade 15 | Copenhagen K, Copenhagen 1103, Denmark (Indre By)
+45 44 45 45 45
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #111 of 1,545 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Indre By
Description: Karma Sushi is a chain of sushi restaurants in Denmark with high quality fusion sushi. Karma Sushi is located in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Frederikshavn.
Copenhagen
“My best dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was the best dining experience I ever had. Travelling often to Japan I have never eaten such good and interesting Sushi before.
On my 40th birthday we took the Omakase Menu and it was terrific. Especially the ”alex sushi” soya sauce intensified the flavour of the tasteful fish in a perfect way. Also the tempura was a new and delicious experience.
On top of that the service was perfect, very friendly but not as snobbish as in many other expensive restaurants.
We got a very good wine recommendation and are looking very much forward to coming there again.
It will be difficult for me to eat Sushi other places in the future.

• Visited November 2012

Delft
“Great sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Nice modern place, excellent sushi, but pricey but sushi is never cheap and this is Copenhagen of course. Still, very worth it, loved every bite!

Singapore
“What a way to round off our Scandinavia trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and myself recently concluded our Scandinavia trip, and while i had been on the waitlist for Noma for our 'finale dinner' I knew it was going to be tough to snag that table. In any case, I went to Plan B and decided to have Japanese food at Alex Sushi, since it is so highly rated on TA.

We walked in on a Fri evening without reservations, and were fortunate to be seated at the counter. Within 5 minutes, we decided upon the Omakase menu. The two courses of sashimi (hamachi with lemongrass sauce, and seabass with truffle oil) delighted our palate. We usually have sashimi in 'naked' form, but this was a refreshing change. Next up, we were served nigri sushi, all of which came in at or above expectations. A serving of roasted scampi with teriyaki sauce was next up on the menu and we duly rounded off the whole evening with grilled lobster and soft shell crab maki.

There was a good vibe to that place and the service staff were very charming. We really couldnt last for more, and this was a fitting end to what was a great Scandinavia tour for us.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“Best sushi in Copenhagen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Its nearly as good as Alex in Oslo, which is one of the best in Europe. This is gourmet-style sushi with a Scandinavian touch. Nice location near Cafe Victor!

Visited August 2012
Oakville, Canada
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our family loves sushi and this has to be by far one of the best we have eaten in our travels. The toro was melt in your mouth. We had a dish of hamachi with truffle oil...OMG I wish I could go back right now and eat more of that!! Amazing!!

• Visited August 2012