“Do it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Running Copenhagen

Running Copenhagen
Kentiavej 24, Copenhagen 2300, Denmark (Indre By)
+45 20 58 58 77
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #3 of 69 activities in Copenhagen
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Running Copenhagen offers running sightseeing in Copenhagen with a local guide for only 25 Euros. Our tours are an alternative to traditional tours and we're committed to not only show you the sights while running but also give you ideas of how to experience our city the way the locals do. Whether you’re looking for the best cocktail or the place to shop for clothes from the up and coming Danish designers we’ll give you our best suggestions of where to go.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The running tour of Copenhagen with Signe was fantastic. She was knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and fun. I appreciated seeing the "secret corners" of this beautiful city that I would not have seen on any other type of tour. It was worth the time, money and energy. Now that I have burned a few hundred calories, I think I'll treat myself to a Danish pastry!

Visited November 2013

Vancouver, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Copenhagen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was recently in Copenhagen and decided to do a running tour of the city. Tour guides where knowledgeable and attentive. Pace was nice with opportunities to stop and take pictures. Great for the average runner.

Tåstrup, Copenhagen, Denmark
“You can be a tourist in your own city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We booked a run with Running Copenhagen to break up a long day of business talk and to entertain our guest from abroad. The entertainment was certainly ensured by our top motivated guide, Lena, who in a very down to earth fashion steered us through the historic inner city and on the way shared both historic facts as well as personal anecdotes from previous runs. Running Copenhagen delivers 5 star services, and you get to keep fit at the same time.

Majorca, Spain
“Just do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Why pound away on a hotel tread mill when you can combine sightseeing, a history lesson and a run with Lena, the inspired founder of 'Running Copenhagen'? I was a little anxious when I signed up for the city tour that I wouldn't be able to sustain the pace for 8km but Lena ensures that everyone on her tour gets to enjoy the beautiful sights and learn some fascinating facts about this fab city!

AMS
“need a break from the congress? run and see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lena took us on a run around the Copenhagen harbor on a windy day but we had a great time! such a great way to see the city and not waste time (or money) on a conventional 2-3 hour city tour..as well as keeping fit. Recommend to anyone visiting who likes running and doesn't want to sit in lectures all day long..