“A bit pricey but nice if you have the time and the money!” 3 of 5 stars

Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: From mid-April to mid-September, a world-class amusement park comes to life in the center of Copenhagen. More than two dozen rides await you, in addition to live entertainment and more than 30 eateries.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“A bit pricey but nice if you have the time and the money!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We opted for just the basic admission fee (95kr) as we wanted to see what it was all about. Pleasant enough to wonder around but seems like everything had an extra charge......even the so called aquarium! As impressive as the one hugh tank was, I thought it was a bit cheeky to charge an extra 25kr. We went in the evening to grab a bite to eat so when we came out all the lights had come on and it did look magical. Not many people around that night so I can see why it might be better to visit in the summer. I'm sure its better if you go with kids too but you might need bottomless pockets! Wouldn't go wild about it but if you have the money and an inner child about you, then im sure you would enjoy.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vernon, New Jersey, United States
12 attraction reviews
“Adorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Like most will say it's not huge and it's not a Six Flags by any means but it's the most adorably, quaint amusement park I've ever visited. The flowers and decorations were beautiful. Reminded me a little of Mary Poppins when they go in the chalk painting. We were there on 4/18, very windy day, but nothing was closed. We went around 5pm so we could see it all lit up and paid for bracelets for rides. (We, is myself & my husband both in our early 30s) There were about 8 good adult rides to go on...OMG the airplane that goes up high, spins flips around in circles was THE CRAZIEST RIDE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON! One ride was all I could handle, but anyway I loved it all. Since it was chilly out there were no lines and no waiting at all, we ate dinner inside the park too and the restaurant was full but not crowded. There were peacocks and peahens roaming the grounds, swans, ducks etc. I will absolutely go back, hopefully when the gardens are more in bloom but it's a Copenhagen must see.

Copenhagen, Denmark
“My favorite spot in Copenhagen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is my favorite spot in Copenhagen..
Love to sit here when it's sunny.. In here is a space, where you only see happy and smiling people.. People and kids having fun and forgetting about the everyday things..
Sitting in there and realizing that once you go outside, you're in the middle of the center of Copenhagen, is fantastic..
Always lot's of colors and new things to experience...
Come have fun here :)

23 attraction reviews
“Almost didn't go; glad we did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Ok, so from reading other reviews, I almost passed on this. I've been to Disneyland and other amusement parks, and we didn't think we were in the mood for this kind of place. But we had extra time in the evening, so we decided to go over there for a late dinner. I am glad we did! We ate at a restaurant that borders the gardens so you could eat there without getting into the Gardens, but we had a lovely stroll through the park before and after dinner. On our way to dinner, we stumbled upon a play going on, and on our way back, we found that they had a live performer- an Elvis impersonator! Let me tell you, the Danes can dance! I can definitely see why Walt Disney traveled to Tivoli to model Disneyland after it; it's family friendly, but doesn't seem geared solely for kids, relaxed, has nice paths to stroll, and is simply beautiful. It's absolutely worth the entrance fee to go in and hang out.

Calgary, Canada
27 attraction reviews
“Fun for all ages! Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved everything about it! Beautiful, clean park, straight out of a fairy tale, don't miss it!
DK95 to get in, and you can buy a multi ride pass for DK199 which can be worth it if you want to go on more than a couple of rides - individual tickets cost DK25 and some rides require 1 while others require 2 or 3.
One of the park entrances is located right across from Kopenhagen central station, very easy to get there.