“Embarassing” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Sari

Cafe Sari
Nytorv 5, Copenhagen 1450, Denmark (Indre By)
+45 3314 8455
Neighborhood: Indre By
Ostseebad Kuhlungsborn, Germany
“Embarassing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

A good place and nice outlook.
But the kitchen is an offend for someone who knows how to read.
Trying to sell spaghetti as tagliatelle is poor.
Some of the ingredients announced at the menu were simply missing.
A Ceasar's Salad with salad that looked as beeing thrown on the plate and some components missing as well.
Only fish&chips were good, but it isn't that difficult to deep fry frozen fish and potatoes, is it?
Only the service was friendly, not organized and not observant, but at least friendly.
Never again and I hope some tourists read this because you can easily give your money to some other good locations.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Finnish first
Derby, United Kingdom
“Slow, slow, slow, poor, poor, poor service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Whilst two cocktails for 99kr seems good value the chance of actually drinking one is fairly remote. Shambolic service and half the ingredients to make what is on the menu are not available!

We were not the only very let down customers. Avoid this place!

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“The worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were 10 friends who tried to havet a nice lunch, but big disappointment. 35 minutes after ordering and 4 queries later, we finally get our drinks, apart from a bottle of wine and two soft drinks they have forgotten. The soft drinks finally come after food is eaten. When we finally all have our plates, knife and fork is missing. We have to get it ourselves. I ordered the smoked salmon sandwich, it was certainly not smoked, more raw.
At the neighboring tables, customers were leaving the restaurant after waiting over an hour for coffee.
This is a tourist trap, Stay away.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Lund, Sweden
“Worst service in my life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I just had the worst service in my life!
I have never before actually had such a bad service that I felt the urge to publically complain and since I have worked several years as a waitress and know how stressful the environment can be, it takes a lot before I get pissed of at bad service, but this time it was way too bad to ignore. These are my major complaints:

1. Extremely slow and ignorant service with a lazy waiter that didn’t pay any attention at all.
2. After taking food order, the waiter started to leave our table without taking drink order.
3. He delivered food to everybody except to one kid that had ordered ice-cream.
4. He didn’t bring us our drinks (water) until third time we told them and already had finished over half our meals (I kind of prefer to have my drink at the same time as my food…). It can’t be that hard to bring us a can of water without taking 15 min! He also manages to bring just 4 glasses to 6 people. When telling him, he slowly went in and got us one more glass. Still one to few; how can you not understand that we want one glass each???
5. After 30 min and several reminders we got a message that the ice-cream would take 2 min more, or at maximum 5 min.
6. After 15 min more, and several attempt to get any information, we needed to leave, and I therefore walked in to the bar to pay, being kind of annoyed.
7. I harshly explained that this was absolute worst service I ever experienced and that it was not acceptable to keep us waiting for ice-cream for 45 min without apologizing, and that we therefore wanted to leave. The waiter gave me the bill, and to my big surprise, he wanted us to pay for the ice-cream we never got! I said I refused to pay for it, but he snapped at me and said that “we had some problem with the ice-cream; it was to cold to be served yet”. .. (Oh, cold ice-cream, I hate when that happens!).
8. While I was arguing with the waiter about the bill, the waitress behind the bar to my big surprise started to say some really un-nice words that you never, ever should say to a customer even if you think that they don’t speak the same language as you do. For you information; Swedish people understand Danish pretty well, and you were extremely rude!
9. Finally, another waiter with some common sense arrived, that immediately of course removed the ice-cream to from the bill, and actually apologized for the situation. This was the first apology we got during the whole awful time we were there. However, we still had to pay for the can of tap water for which we didn’t get enough glasses for everyone…

I will never, ever go back again, and I will make my best to spread the word about the rude and ignorant way you treated us today!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Lillehammer, Norway
“No more Cafe Sari!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The outdoor seating at Cafe Sari gave us unfortunately a new experience when it comes to bad service. The CEO and employees have to get better!
NO MORE Cafe Sari!