“Run this way!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Running Tours Copenhagen

Running Tours Copenhagen
Radhuspladsen, Copenhagen 2004, Denmark (Indre By)
+45 50 59 17 29
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #4 of 69 activities in Copenhagen
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The best way to see Copenhagen is by Running.With Running Tours Copenhagen we will be running around Copenhagen. If you are looking for a way to get fun, information and exercise all in one package - join Running Tours Copenhagen for a fun run. In addition to city history we also offer the latest tips on dining and where to get the best cocktail.. And you do deserve a cocktail after a run!Read more at our website. See you!
“Run this way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The tour with Troels had already received rave reviews on here so we decided it would be a great way to get our bearings and see the city. The tour definitely lived up to the hype too. Troels was great company and in good humour despite the wet weather. We were assured that made the experience even more authentic! We were shown all the main site and Troels treated us to some interesting historical nuggets as well as some more amusing snippets about the Danish Royals and the local drinking culture. Would highly recommend the tour as a great way to see the city and a lot of fun.

Visited November 2013

antwerp
“a unique way to explore Copenhagen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I wasnt sure about joining this before, but i'm glad I did!
Troels is such a great guy and indeed it felt like running with a good friend instead of 'just a tour guide'.
This was my 5th time in Denmark so I know some places already, but Troels made me see Copenhagen the way I never saw it before.
I cant say enough good things, you should just join this tour and enjoy a unique way to explore Copenhagen. Highly recommended!!!

Visited November 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best part of my Copenhagen visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

For someone with only a few days in Copenhagen, this running (for me, more like jogging) tour is a great way to see many of the top highlights the city has to offer! Troels is a fantastic guide, and kept me entertained along the way with stories about everything from Danish historical figures and sports teams, to the royal family's latest gossip, to the best places to eat and drink. I got to see all the top sights, and learned a lot along the way. Troels made me feel like a friend instead of a client, and happily matched his pace to mine so there was no pressure to run fast! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who likes to run and has a couple hours to spare in Copenhagen!

Visited October 2013
NW Oregon
“Great start to a Copenhagen Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed the run. Troels was careful to keep the pace comfortable for my wife and also made sure we were safe crossing all the streets. He has a great sense of humor and made us feel like friends who were running with him rather than customers. We went on the shorter run because we were a little tired from the previous days trip into Copenhagen but we still were able to get a great overview of many of Copenhagen's sight. Just a tip. We took the canal trip the day before we ran with him and he took us by many of the same sights but his insights far outdid the canned descriptions on the boat. However, by taking the canal trip beforehand it made his commentary even better.

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“A fantastic way to experience Copenhagen...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Firstly I have to say I am sorry it has taken me soooo long to write this.... As part of my 40th birthday holiday to Europe I decided the only way to see Copenhagen was running - and Troels was a great running (and walking partner).....
Now in all fairness to me I had left a warm Australian summer and I had just done a 250km bike tour of Lake Constance so my 'running ability' wasn't that of Troels - but he was amazing... And he also allowed me extra time at Amalienborg Palace just in case Aussie Princess Mary wanted a chat.
I can't recommend this tour enough and if I am lucky enough to get back to Copenhagen I would certainly do this again - and at a better pace!!!
Thanks again Troels - just tour