I've stayed here every week for 14 weeks so I have experienced the good and the bad:
- Location. The location is central, approx 10 min walk to Tivoili Gardens and the Central train station. It's also a short stroll to a shopping center and close to another train stop.
- Concierge/Front Desk Staff. Both are friendly and helping with the concierge being on top
- Sticks & Sushi. I haven't personally eaten there but the comments from colleagues are all good. It also has a very cool rooftop bar.
- Breakfast. Breakfast is buffet style and has most things you would want. I don't like the fact though the the yogurt is served in a large bowl rather than individual containers.
- Restaurant. I didn't eat here often but some of the staff need to improve! Service can be very hit and miss from the waiters to the wait time from kitchen. I can't fault the food though.
- Rooms. This is why I didn't rate the hotel higher. The rooms are quiet small but I can live with that. In most of the rooms I stayed in, the air-con barely worked. I rarely had a good air-con unit and during the summer you need it. The beds for me were not comfortable, but I'll accept that beds are very personal. The pillows are just awful, probably the worst part of the hotel. They are square and extremely soft. Several colleagues had issues with the pillows. Tivoli, why don't you offer a choice of Pillows like Holiday Inn's? And finally the curtains. They are far too light and hence let in light. It's the first hotel I had to bring an eye mask with me to try and sleep.
Hotels are first and foremost a place to sleep so this is why I didn't give it a higher rating. If some of those areas were improved then I would have no issue with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the first themed hotel in Copenhagen – Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center. Designed with a twist of Tivoli Gardens and modern Scandinavian design. Whilst you discover wonderful Copenhagen, we will do our best to make your stay comfortable and enchanting. After a long day of sightseeing or meetings, you can dive into our beautiful pool, relax in the sauna, or use the fitness centre before having dinner and enjoying the most beautiful views of Copenhagen from our Sky Bar restaurant. If you feel like going beyond the guide books traditional must visit attractions, our Concierge - Currently the President of Les Clefs d’Or Denmark - will be pleased to recommend the best spots in Copenhagen.Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center is situated 800 meters from the Central Station and the Tivoli Gardens. If your feet need a rest, we recommend you to use the public bus 11A which departs approximately every 15 minutes right outside the hotel and takes you to all the main attractions of Copenhagen within minutes. We look forward to enchanting you at Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Tivoli Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.