“Nice meat, polite service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tight

Tight
Hyskenstraede 10, Copenhagen 1207, Denmark (Indre By)
+45 33 11 09 00
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 1,539 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French, Australian, Canadian, Café
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Neighborhood: Indre By
Description: Tight is an international, cosy, restaurant which gets its inspiration from Australia, France and Canada.
Athens, Greece
“Nice meat, polite service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had an excellent dinner with meat and pork being greatly cooked. Hogh prices is something seen in all restaurants in Copenhagen. the steak was around 30 € which is overpriced for us in Greece...would also like my portion to be a bit bigger. Anyway it was delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Sheffield
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Went here after reading reviews on trip advisor and we weren't disappointed. The food was excellent and the staff were brilliant. The Tight burger is especially good and definitely worth it. The prices, whilst typically Copenhagen (expensive), were average and acceptable. I would heartily recommend this place if you are in the area.

Visited April 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“nice venue and fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I chose three-course menu andn a glass of Pinot Noir for dinner.
Beef Carpaccio for starter was with arugula, parmesan cheese, truffle oil, and sprinkled pink peppercorns.
The amount of the dish was pretty enough.
Duck confit was crispy and served with caramelized red onions on mashed potatos.
Creme brulee for dessert was very good.
The waiter is very kind, and came to ask me how I feel many times because I had been alone.
He worried that I was boring, and brought an English magazine.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was so glad that we had pre-booked a table online before visiting Copenhagen. We were greeted by a cheerful waiter who seemed so pleased that we were 'on vacation' in his city. This set the scene for the evening - great atmosphere, fantastic food and swift service. The table of men alongside us had opted for the 5-course taster menu and looked completely stuffed after round 3! We ordered starters (mussels and gravlax) and after deciding not to sample the much talked about Tight burger, we chose the cod and duck dishes and were not disappointed. It seems like the kind of place where everything on the menu looked good, plus they have some mouthwatering cocktails on offer. If I were to say one bad thing, it would be that the toilets need some attention - paper towels thrown on the floor for customers' use and lack of soap just isn't hygienic and when compared with the rest of the restaurant, was a let down. So I give it 4 stars rather than 5. Don't let that put you off this fab place though - just take your own supplies!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trelleborg, Sweden
“Best burger ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were six ladies in a reunion from college, who had a real nice dinner here. We all ate different food and I chosed the burger, which was excellent. Everybody liked their food and the wine. My dessert were a little dissappointment, Crème brûlée, which was too soft and the top had a little taste of too burnt. The other ladies enljoyed their Pavlova and Paris–Brest. I'll be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere