“Bit noisy but a wonderful location” 3 of 5 stars

The Pea Blossom
Westend 1 3.t.h., Copenhagen 1661, Denmark (Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave)   |
Ranked #9 of 48 Copenhagen B&B and Inns
Amsterdam, Netherlands
“Bit noisy but a wonderful location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

The Pea Blossom is a b/b and so you have little privacy and have to share a bathroom and toilet. If you don't mind these things it is a wonderful place to stay. Very central, nice big light rooms, a chance to meet fellow travelers and a friendly and helpful owner who lives in the appartment.

Room Tip: We loved the room with the table and chairs in it which is located at the back.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

The location is great. We stayed here for almost two weeks late June early July. The lady that owns it is very nice and helpful. The issues we ran into were due to cleanliness. We had to ask to have our sheets changed as we were there for a while and it was not done. Our room was never cleaned the floors where never swept and by the time we left the floors were very dirty. The place is small (our double room was big) the hall is very narrow. One shower and two toilets for everyone staying here. If you have plans for the morning wake up early or shower at night or you will have to wait for other people. Bath towels are first come first serve. Not first class or luxurious but if your on a budget it's safe, somewhat clean and in a great location.

• Stayed June 2011
Ghent, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

My 12 year old daughter and I spent 3 nights earlier this month at The Pea Blossom. The B&B is hosted by a friendly and helpful former dancer named Katrina. The rooms are ok, not luxurious, and have proper and clean beds. The bathroom is being shared with other guests. During the first night it got a bit noisy from the nextdoor neighbours. The B&B is located within 15 minutes walking distance from downtown. It is a proper value for money place to stay in a fairly expensive city.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011 via mobile

First of all this
Place has no sign whatsoever and is therefore nearly impossible to find.
When we arrived the room was not ready and we had to stand and watch feeling rather awkward whilst the landlady made the room ready.
The two small towels left on our beds you would have thrown in the bin years ago faded and threadbare!
We were told to help ourselves from the bathroom each day to clean towels (as there was nowhere to dry them) only to find there never were any. It was only due to the kindness of a young lads in the next room that we had one between us on the second day that we had one at all! When I did manage to pin down the landlady Katrina, her response to the towel situation was to shrug and say "I've only just arrived they must all be taken" she clearly did not realise that most people like to shower every day and need a towel to dry themselves.
The light in the room was so poor we couldn't even read a book in bed at night. When it came to paying the bill we were directed to the nearest ATM as only cash would do and an awful lot of it too in my opinion. This is a place where a fast buck is being made for very little effort, nothing more than a yout hostel. My advice, go elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2011
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I enjoyed The Pea Blossom the moment I stepped in and met with Karina, who welcomes you warmly and her helpfulness is priceless. My room was spacious, bright and I slept like a princess...what more to expect!

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Milano
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

The Pea Blossom B&B is situated close to the main train station of Copenhagen in a nice neighborhood with a lot of restaurants, nice cafes and shops. The appartment of the B&B is quite big with a long corridor and a nice and large kitchen at the end. Our room was big and well furnished with sofa, big table, TV and plenty of storage space. The owner Karina was very friendly and helpful when ever we needed something. We slept well in the comfortable bed, only in the morning we woke up when the other guests were walking outside of the room, as the nice wooden floor is quite noisy and the door quite thin.
The price of the room isn't cheap, but Copenhagen isn't a cheap place in general. If you're looking for a comfortable room in a friendly atmosphere and you don't mind to share the bathroom, the Pea Blossom is a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Canadian in Europe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

If you're looking for a great B&B in Copenhagen, this one was a terrific find. I was visiting the city alone for a conference and this place turned out to be exactly what I had been looking for. Quaint, roomy, bright, cheery apartment near the downtown core. The hostess was absolutely fabulous, warm and welcoming, and excellent at answering any questions I had about the city or about entertainment outside of work obligations during my visit. She was exceptionally accomodating when I slept through my alarm and almost missed my taxi to the airport in the early hours of the morning...she got up to make sure I got out OK, for which I was very appreciative and wasn't required of her. I felt very well taken care of and at home during my stay. Excellent pick, I'd recommend this place any day. If you are looking for guenuinely nice people, great service, fabulous location and adorable apartment, this place is for you.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to The Pea Blossom? Share your experiences!