“Lovely pizzas!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Forno a Legna

Forno a Legna
Falkoner Alle 42, Copenhagen 2000, Denmark (Frederiksberg)
35 39 50 12
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Frederiksberg
“Lovely pizzas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The best pizza in Copenhagen, without a doubt. Great vegetarian alternatives! Eating there is not a great option but for take away pizza this is the place to eat!

“Delicious pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We got the tip of the best pizza in Copenhagen from the internet. At first..when we entered the place we had second thoughts about eating there.. Incredibly, it does have the best pizza maybe even in Scandinavia.. Not a nice place to eat in, though.. It would be nice if they would improve their place...

Jonkoping, Sweden
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I travel now and then in business to copenhagen and sometimes you just need "fastfood". I asked a business partner for "the best pizza" and received various recommendations. This was one of them. The first impression is not the best...it has a "fastfood" feeling and atmosphere, which made me to hesitate, but after got my pizza and made my first bite, i was amazed. This pizzeria goes to my top 5 list in all pizzas, and definately to the number 1 "fast food" pizza. A must! For you guys that also look for a good price, and we scandinavians always do...you get a pizza under 8 euro!

“The best pizzeria in Copenhagen/Frederiksberg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I just love it! Here you get an authentic Italian wooden-oven-cooked pizza with lots of pizza toppings to choose from. I've known this place for more than 8 years and the quality of the pizzas has always been very good. In the summertime you can also sit outside around at some lovely tables with red&white table cloth - love it!

Visited July 2014
Frederiksberg, Denmark
“Best pizza I've found in Copenhagen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Not always being up for cooking, I've tried out a LOT of different pizza-parlors in Copenhagen - and Forne a Legna is my favorite by far since I tried it.
The menu is quite large and diverse, and there are some rather exclusive ingredients that you rarely see related to pizza. A good selection of "pizza bianca" without the usual tomato sauce. I think my favorite is "Tartufo", with mozzarella, mushrooms and truffle.
The wood-fired oven gives a nice hint of smokiness to the taste, and the thin, crispy crust is always just perfect.
Best for takeaway, but there is a bit of room to eat there if you recommend that.

• Visited May 2014