Fantastic hotel. Clean, comfortable, great fun for us all.
Thought it was a bit pricey, but apart from that, enjoyed it immensely.
After walking about 20km around the park all day, it's great to just flop into bed for 1/2 an hour while the kids go and play.
Mega breakfast buffet.
My kids want to go back every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the doorstep of LEGOLAND® is the new LEGOLAND® Holiday Village, a cosy holiday location for the entire family, including a hostel, cabins and a campsite with lots of outdoor activities and plenty of room for fun and games. Live like cowboys in our impressive Wild West cabins, real Indians in our tipi tents or like pirates in our family rooms. Or bring your own caravan or tent and enjoy the many activities and features offered at the campsite.LEGOLAND Holiday Village features a LEGO® shop, playgrounds, a petting zoo, bonfire sites and, naturally, excellent shopping opportunities. We also offer a pirate restaurant where you can enjoy a large and delicious breakfast buffet or your evening meal. Furthermore, we are neighbours of the Lalandia aqua park and Billund Bad swimming centre if you feel like having a splash. Bring your entire family to LEGOLAND® Holiday Village. You will have the best time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your LEGOLAND Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legoland Village Hotel Billund
- LEGOLAND Holiday Village Denmark/Billund