“A hotel with Style I strongly recommend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pegasus Estate

Pegasus Estate
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skyros
Pegasus Estate
You added Pegasus Estate to your Saves list
Aherounes Bay, 340 07, Greece   |
Ranked #13 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Skyros
GREECE&CYPRUS
1,921 helpful votes 1,921 helpful votes
“A hotel with Style I strongly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

We just returned from “Pegasus Estate” in Acherounes, after spending 3 wonderful nights here. The resort is situated south of the port of Linaria on the east coast. It is a 3 minute drive, or 10 minutes on foot from the port. The small bay is always calm, protected from the strong winds.

The resort is just 30 metres from the beach, and it dominates 2 two-floor buildings which are fully equipped and have the traditional local style. Our room was huge with a comfortable wooden carved bed, our small kitchen with a refrigerator and a small oven, separated by a breakfast bar with three stools. In one corner there was a long Skyrian sofa and two tables. The owner has given much attention to the Skyrian decoration. Clean towels, the bathroom spacious and well lit with a bath tub, although it needs some renovation.
Our verandah was huge overlooking the trim garden with palm trees and grass with colorful plants and nice décor. A play ground for children, and a wood-burning oven are some of the facilities near the café bar of the estate. Plenty of parking space.

The owner and creator of this small paradise Mr. Lefteris Trakos has worked miracles here. His passion is obvious through the whole estate. I was impressed in every step I had. Small details that make every spot in the premises unique.
I recommend it to both young couples, and families with children.
If I ever visit the island again, I would surely book in this estate.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Pegasus Estate? Share your experiences!