A great hotel in a perfect location, quiet but easy access to everything important- beaches buses and tavernas. Stunning views and very comfortable spacious and spotlessly clean rooms (2 bedroom apartment). Staff were very helpful and keen to make sure you see the best of the island. A really great value 2 star hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Skiathos
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel And Suites
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sapphire waters, emerald pine trees and topaz blue skies surround Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa of Skiathos. Placed on a private peninsula of 8-acre property overlooking the Aegean and the magnificent Bay of Kanapitsa, Hotel-Suites Cape Kanapitsa occupies what is undoubtedly one of the best positions on the island. Built high on a headland between two wide bays in the grounds of the pretty Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa, they are set in abundant semi-tropical gardens with an attractive seawater swimming pool and bar overlooking the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Cape Kanapitsa Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.