The Hotel lies on a superb location, which provides absolutely stunning views!
The spacious rooms are decorated in a modern classical style and are very clean, fresh and provide all necessary comforts for a pleasant stay.
The bathroom was a real piece of art, huge and decorated with greek marbles.
This goes also for the pool area, where breakfast is served, the scenery is breathtaking!
The personnel was eager to help, pleasant and professional.
The hotel location is also one of the major plus, very close to the picturesque Chora, and above the two beautiful beaches, named Kanapitsa and Kalamaki.
I will surely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sapphire waters, emerald pine trees and topaz blue skies surround Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa of Skiathos. Placed on a private peninsula of 8-acre property overlooking the Aegean and the magnificent Bay of Kanapitsa, Hotel-Suites Cape Kanapitsa occupies what is undoubtedly one of the best positions on the island. Built high on a headland between two wide bays in the grounds of the pretty Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa, they are set in abundant semi-tropical gardens with an attractive seawater swimming pool and bar overlooking the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Kanapitsa Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel And Suites
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Skiathos
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Apartments