Worderul views from the rooms: you can enjoy one of the most beautiful sunset of the greece and sleep rocking by the sound of the sea. The rooms are very confortable. The breackfast is abundant and can satisfy any request. If you like to spend your day without moving too far, you can enjoy the swimming pool, the beach (just below your room) and a very good restaurant service. If you want to visit the neighbourhood of Patras, you can easily take a local train just 3 minutes from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Achaia Beach is situated just a small distance from the the center of the city of Patras, on the Northwestern Peloponnesian coast, 4 km from the commercial center & the port of Patras. The hotel, recently & radically renovated stands just in front of the beach, offering amazing views to the sea, the Rion Bridge and the mountains. The garden, the swimming pool, the red & white lounge composes the perfect scenery for every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Airotel Achaia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Achaia Beach Patras
- Airotel Achaia Beach Hotel Patras