We were travelling from Lefkas to Nafplio by car and stopped off for one night only en-route. As with other hotels from this chain, we found it modern and clean with good service. There was secure, free parking on site and the hotel is close to the beach. Our room had great views of the bridge. Dinner and breakfast were good and prices very reasonable. Would recommend it if you are in the vicinity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Achaia Beach is situated just a small distance from the the center of the city of Patras, on the Northwestern Peloponnesian coast, 4 km from the commercial center & the port of Patras. The hotel, recently & radically renovated stands just in front of the beach, offering amazing views to the sea, the Rion Bridge and the mountains. The garden, the swimming pool, the red & white lounge composes the perfect scenery for every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Airotel Achaia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Achaia Beach Patras
- Airotel Achaia Beach Hotel Patras