The place is unique. Near to the airport and the sea. Far away from the city center and the traffic.
The stuff is warm and friendly. The breakfast with a variety. Taste loukoumades and mpougatsa. The koulouri must be improved according the city tradition. Note that during weekends the breakfast ends at noon .
The interior swimming pool and the gym starts at 7 am and is focus to everyone.
The rooms are extremely big ang large bathroom .
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Hotel Thessaloniki
- Hyatt Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki Hyatt Regency
- Thessaloniki Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes from the airport and Europe’s largest casino, Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki sets the ideal city resort. It offers the perfect escape for both business and pleasure in its 152 rooms and suites, with private balconies and patios overlooking a crystalline pool landscaped gardens. Business travelers will appreciate oversized work desks with wireless Internet access while guests who want to stay active will love the combination of a state of the art gymnasium and a world class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.