The best thing about this hotel is its location - just a street away from Aristotelous Square which is the most central spot in Thessaloniki. The other great thing is its cleanliness and wonderful decor. It is modern, beautiful and cozy. There is free wi-fi, a nice lobby and the personnel is polite. The breakfast was great too and everything was fresh and yummy. There were coffee and tea facilities, small minibar with water only and a comfortable bed with wonderful clean sheets.
Negative side - the room was small, the window was looking to nowhere.
Anyway, I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki
- City Hotel And Central Spa
- City Hotel & Central
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.