We stayed for 5 days, and found the hotel very clean, friendly and well-run.
However, two aspects should be improved on:
1. The loud, intrusive music streamed through the lobby and the pool area.
2. The cumbersome WIFI system, which requires entering the password each time the service is used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsis with the new art character,is an ideal choice for the professional as well as the leisure guests of the city. The largest hotel in Thessaloniki, with 407 rooms with contemporary and modern decor, offers superior quality of Greek hospitality in the center of Thessaloniki. The Roof garden on the roof top, with a breathtaking view, offers the warm months of the year,an escape from the rythm of the city. The guests do not miss the chance, to enjoy until late in the evening, the highest pool in Thessaloniki!The facilities of Capsis including Gym, Sauna (two), Massage Room, Business office, free WI-FI, Cafe Capsis, Byzantium Restaurant, underground parking, conference center and the hotel's high quality services, make it a point of reference in the tourist map of Thessaloniki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thessaloniki Capsis Hotel