“Very nice, tasty and interesting tour. Good service. I can recommend it.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thessaloniki Urban Adventures

Visit like an insider
$31*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Thessaloniki Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Thessaloniki. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Thessaloniki. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Cologne, Germany
“Very nice, tasty and interesting tour. Good service. I can recommend it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

The Food tour was very nice.
Even with only 2 tourist it took place. We tasted a lot of different and very tasty food during our almost 4h walk through the city. In the meantime our guide told us a lot about the foods and drinks as well about the city itself.

Very good service. Replied to my emails immediately and even waited for me to arrive from the airport a little.

Can very much recommend the tour.

Visited August 2011

Boston, Massachusetts
“Treat yourself toThessaloniki Tasty Tasting Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

This was a very enjoyable experience, there was just 2 of us on this particular tour and it was relaxed, comfortable and informative, I'd never really experienced Greek food before and Thanasis our host was knowledgeable without being preachy, it was a very leisurely from the first taste of Greek coffee to wandering around the city from Cafe to cafe tasting delicious bougatsa, and nibbling koulouri as we meandered through the food market with its incredible selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, I'd never seen so many varieties of olives. We then stopped and tried tsipouro and tastey ouzomezedes delicious appertizers and sat and chatted, the tour was taken at a very comfortable pace which made the 'tasting stops very enjoyable nothing was rushed, we then went on to try 'take out' and eventually made our way to a confectioners to try out delicious sweets. I'd certainly recommend this to anyone visiting the city, it was in no way strenuous and allowed me to experience the sights, smells and sounds of the city in a very pleasant manner.

Visited August 2011
Chrysa_Thessaloniki, Owner at Thessaloniki Urban Adventures, responded to this review, September 18, 2011
We always try to make our guest feel and live for a while like locals do in Thessaloniki.
It is great that they like it and enjoy it
Brisbane, Australia
“I discovered real Greek hospitality. Above and Beyond Expectations.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I wasn't planning on taking a tour whilst I was passing through Thessaloniki on my way to Istanbul, but when I met up with the local team from Urban Adventures I decided I would give it a go.... and I am glad I did! We did a hidden markets tour and discovered the back alleys of this great little city. We met with locals and I felt like I'd discovered the true Greek hospitality. Thank you Thanasis and Chrysa.. I'll be back!

Visited November 2010