Here is the bad side of our experince with the hotel this summer:
1. air conditioner in our room was terrible. we informed the staff several times about the issue but no big help. once was even educated by the reception lady that all the airconditioners funcion like that, as we have never seen proper airconditioner ever and we do not on what princip the item functions.
2. at night bad smell comes from the toilet pipe system.
3. they ask you at the beach to pay 7 EU per umbrela and two sun beds. At normal hotels if you order a drink you will get your bed and umbrela free. Here not! And the beach is not very clean!
4. There is one lady, who seem that is the boss in the hotel (she is usualy with two hunting dogs) that is very arogant and rude. It seems as she hate her hotel guest!
5. For the dinner we waited in lines sometimes about half hour. That can be diferently organised so the tourist do not stand hungry in line as in military!
6. The hotel have small parking. All other cars the guests need to keep outside at not secured space.
The best staff in the hotel was the cleaning lady responsible for our room, profesional and nice. One older receptionst is aslo good gentlemen and profersional. Some of the waiters in the restourant and one young female receptionist are also not polite.
Overall you can find better places for the same money and ven for less money.
- Also Known As:
- Ammon Zeus Kalithea
- Ammon Zeus Hotel Halkidiki, Greece - Kallithea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ammon Zeus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.