“The best holiday” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Kallithea
A TripAdvisor Member
“The best holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Macedonian sun the best hotel in the word.. beautifil territory very good personal very good food very clean rooms .....in reception Dakis hi is the best because he help us for everything....Maitr of restaurant Giorgios is superr....next gear I come back...

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I strongly recommend Macedonian Sun Hotel to families and not only. The food is excelent, very good conditions, the rooms are very clean, the personal is very kind and professional, the manager is very close to the tourists and help us with every kind of requests. It is the 5th year since I with my family are comming here, we are very satisfied and for sure we will come back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have been traveling a lot since 2010, and I have been to hundreds of places in many countries. I was lucky to find this hotel. Sometimes a friend's recommendation is much better than an impersonal report. Macedonian Sun has exceeded all my expectations. You can read about it in other reports, but what I want to highlight here is the kindness and professionalism of the personnel. They look like a family and they made me feel part of it! Priceless. Thank you very much indeed! I will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Brasov, Brasov, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I would strongly recommend Macedonian Sun to all kind of people, because it fits all needs and desires for different kind of visitors: couples, families, group of friends... The view is amazing, the food is great and the employees are far too kind and professionals. The beach is close to the hotel and the Pallini sand beach is great. In two words, an extraordinary holiday! Thank you Macedonian Sun for our wonderfull vacation!

Room Tip: Higher floors have double beds.
Iasi, Iasi, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I felt super ok at this hotel since we decided with a day/two before and I didn't know where we go, I think we've got to where we must. Services are very good we have held demipensiune package with food it's very good you where to choose from it's dresser. Swimming Pool is super ok, shops near you can't find a hotel from souvenirs to those necessary any man, etc.
is very close to the beach, to up to 300 m high.
I recommend with pleasure that I'm coming back in I certainly will be chosen for the same hotel.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

First of all....the view is amazing.Absoultly astonishing.The service in the restaurant is preety good, but my attention was caught by a waiter named Thomas.He made my holiday brilliant.I had a lot of fun when I was eating, far fast in bringing my orders.Next year I will be there only if that guy it will be there.Generaly impression: Total awesome holiday.My best 2 weeks.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
hunedoara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

It was fun and verry nice i will recomand to all my friends.
The food was great, rhere are 2 roumanin waiters, very variete food.if you want to have a pleasingsummer this will be de place.....
.......
......
.....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Macedonian Sun Hotel? Share your experiences!