“Exeptional Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maya Bay Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kallithea
Maya Bay Hotel
You added Maya Bay Hotel to your Saves list
1 Toronaiou, Kallithea 63077, Greece   |
Ranked #8 of 13 Kallithea B&B and Inns
Brussels, Belgium
“Exeptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Definitely the best place to stay in Kalithea. Initially I was slightly disappointed by the location (close to the Kassandra main road), but I have actually found that this is an advantage especially if you are there by car.
What made me to write my first ever hotel review on this place was the exceptional service, I have spent my holidays in Greece for the most of the last 40 years but I have never encountered something like this. The owner/manager -Panos is one of a kind. He is there to assist you with everything any time you need him and yet he is doing it in a special non formal and friendly way. I recommend this place to newcomers to Chalkidiki since the perfect guidelines and directions given by Panos magically transforms and ordinary tourist into a connoisseur just in few days.
The hotel is exceptionally clean and the rooms are specious and comfortable, for sure it’s a best value for the money you can get on Kassandra peninsula

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business

Been to Maya Bay Hotel? Share your experiences!