“Dreaming to come back there again” 5 of 5 stars

Milos Bay Villas
Agios Nikitas | Milos Beach, Greece   |
Ranked #11 of 248 Specialty Lodging in Lefkada
Athens
“Dreaming to come back there again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We are an Italian family ,we live in Greece the last 15 years.I thought that the best view in Greece is the Santorini volcano.But last summer when I was visited this place in Lefkas,with my family I can say that I started to think about it again.
The view from the top of the hill,when we faced the sea from the window of our villas was breathtaking,especially in the early morning ,when none was on the beach below.(My wife preferred the sunsets in the afternoon,maybe also better from Santorini,if someone know).
There is staff in the property,a girl named Petia,Petra…Very helpful.
The villa is a traditional stone construction,like the old houses we saw in the villages around.Its the traditional style of Lefkas they told us.Really nice.
Agios Nikitas village is a tourist place at 3 km distance from the villas.
Even in July,there are some places to eat and drink,away from the awfull “tourist summer food” which you cant avoid in a lot of places in Greece in peak season.
We had a wonderfull time.I hope to be back next year.
Santorini lost a customer.

Room Tip: If you can prefer Sept or May,the island is not so crowded and you can enjoy the natural beauty of...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Greek first
Timisoara, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We rented the newest villa, one of the two 3BR, 3 BA for us and two other couples. We had the best time in the most beautiful location with very good service. The view was fantastic, a real therapy for the eyes and soul. Even our 9 mo loved it. We will definetely go back. Thanks to the owners and to the staff for making us feel like home!

• Stayed June 2013
Timisoara, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

• Stayed June 2013
Athens,Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Its hard to describe this .Unique place,unique view and also very good service.
The Ionian sea (its the name of the sea on the west part of Greece ,as they told me) is below you.And a beach from your best dreams ,especially in the early morning,absolutelly empty. Crystal waters.
I was planning to search the whole island with my wife,but I didn’t.The whole week I was lying on the sunbed drinking my beer in front of the sea.
The house is a stone traditional old style Greek house(there are four of them in the property).Stone walls make it very breezy inside(we didn’t use the air conditions)it was early June with 28 degrees out.It was very comfortable for 3 adults and two children(our group).
The big advantage is that the property is far away,3km ,from any car road and there is no other construction around,so there is no noise at all.After a week there we forgot the city noises.Its a place for relax.
The parking area on the level above the villas is really helpful.
There is staff at the property ,not exactly room service ,but there is always someone in the property ,you can ask for information or extra towels, for example…
Pool was cleaning every morning from a pool boy.Its deep ,from 1m to 2.40 meters.
You must search a little,a lot of the restaurants there serve a typical “tourist food”.
Best place for food is Lefkas town,10 km away,I think
Good experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rodos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We choosed this property from the bautifull photos and because its was pet friendly,we travel always with our little pet.
But finally it was friendly on everything.
Fist time we found a self accommodated villa with staff ,next to us any time.
There were two girls and a boy,pool boy actually,who took care from everything in the property.From carrying the bags the day of arrival and departure till everyday cleaning.Any information we needed for the island,restaurants,sightseeings….was given fast and correct.
If you add in all these the unbelievable view and the most beautifull sunsets ,we had one of the best family holidays in our life.
I am away ftom Greece now but I will be again in that property some day.

Room Tip: Best time to visit is September.Not so hot and the calour of the sea down the beach is unbeliavable
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Everything is as all other customers before me ,described in their reviews ,above mine.
The only I have to add is the excellent service .It is not a self accommodated villa,as its described in the ad.There is staff there from early morning to late afternoon .Every morning a smiling girl was asking us if everything is OK or if we need any help.
We had a problem with the dish washer and they replaced it the same day.Some broken glasses also replaced immediately.The owner sent us two bottles from local wine,even though we didn’t know him and unfortunately we didn’t meet him during our stay(thanks for the wines).
I can say that it was a service of a high range hotel room.
They took care of us really good.
If you add to all these the unique view and the really magnificent beach below ,this place is really great value for money for a family holiday who want to relax ,away from the noisy Greek summer.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Best view ever seen.Best beach ever swim.Most beautifull area from all the Mediterranean island I have ever visited. Best clean waters I have ever swim.
Very good traditional houses with all the facilities the owner had promised(honest person).
Good service,good cleaning staff,good everyday pool cleaning,smilling people around.Nice village at 2 km away with good food and average wine.
Difficult access to the island(I was coming from France,and there was no direct flight to the local airport, I had to drive from Athens).
Some problem with the rented car.
I can say finally it was a nice holiday. I am thinking to be back in the future.

Room Tip: If you stay at the upper level you are close to the parking but away from the beach. If you are on...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Milos Bay Villas? Share your experiences!