Last year we stayed at the Acrothea Hotel in Parga, and had a fabulous time. We found that the same family also owned the Byzantio apartments by Valthos Beach (as well as the Acrothea, and Sakis Restaurant) and, guessing that standards here would be just as high, we booked 2 apartments so our 2 children (in their 20s) could join us (as our 25th wedding anniversary celebration).
Spotlessly clean apartments & grounds, the pool & poolside area is so calm & relaxing. The owners - Vangelis & family - are so friendly. They work really hard making every effort to create the perfect holiday atmosphere. Mention must be made too of Spiros (superb barman) together with other members of staff who all contribute to the whole experience. Many thanks to you all, and we look forward to returning soon.
- Also Known As:
- Byzantio (Vyzantio) Apartments Hotel Parga
- Byzantio (Vyzantio) Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ``Byzantio Hotel & Apartments`` is located in Valtos Beach in Parga, 200 meters from the sea. It is a beautiful complex of two buildings. Here you will really enjoy your stay and you will experience the traditional hospitality of the Tsovilis' family, who runs the complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Byzantio Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.