“The best place for chinese food in KOS” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Limassol, Cyprus
“The best place for chinese food in KOS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've been there with my family. There was a fantastic menu with a wide variety of dishes and an excellent service at good prices. Do not forget to taste their sushi!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Beautiful Asian venue, with a great variety on the menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to wok n roll on advice from a local and it didn't disappoint.. The food was made from fresh produce and the dishes had great taste.. Being a very harsh critic when it comes to Asian food I was very surprised at how tasty the food was not one dish was a miss.. The service was great very friendly and spoke both fluent English and Greek. Further more they had tsing Tao beer on the menu which I absolutely love.. If your looking for a change from the Greek tavernas then look no further than this place. I heavily recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
limassol
“Fantastic place to enjoy a great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

It was a great place to eat and relax. We found fantastic menu, wide variety of Chinese and Japanese dishes and excellent service at reasonable prices. The sushi menu was really amazing. BRAVO!

• Visited June 2013
Moscow, Russia
“Great place for Sushi lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great place, great food, great prices, great service. That was our second time visiting Wok n' Roll. We found this place to be great and tasty last year but this year the menu was updated, new dishes and fresh tastes welcomed us. We had a variety of Sushi dishes and found the food to be very fresh and of high quality. I would recommend Wok n' Roll to all Sushi lovers.

• Visited June 2013
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
“Best Sushi I have ever had in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The staff recommended me the Crispy Salmon and it turned out to be THE BEST sushi I have EVER had!!!!! I am glad I followed the advice. The place is clean, fast service, wonderful staff, and the food is AMAZING!!!!

• Visited May 2013