“Superb!” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Villa   |   Petaloudes -Butterfly Valley, 84400, Greece   |
Ranked #1 of 175 Specialty Lodging in Paros
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have never written a review in my life - and we have travelled a lot. However, since our stay at Paros Butterfly Villas totally exceeded all of our expectations, was really amazing from all perspectives, and Pavlos was so exceedingly helpful and generous, I could not help but write a review . Pavlos is an unbelievable host. He picked us up by the port, drove us back to get a car rental, and took the time out to escort us back to the port on our way out of Paros, even though we had our own car to do so! The villa was equipped with a very generous amount of food, and all kinds of thoughtful additions to make our stay more convenient (beach bag, flip flops, etc). The villa, grounds, pool, and views are absolutely stunning and so well kept. If we were ever to come back to Paros, we would definitely come back to the Butterfly Villas without giving it a second thought.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Greek first
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We travel a lot around the globe, we always look for some new place to stay, mostly we are very happy and get what we expected.
This time we got a lot more then we expected. We had no words to say, we were so stunned by what Pavlos give us at Butterfly villas. It started at the port, from moment one we had a more then good feeling with Pavlos, he picked us up from the harbour and explained us on the way where is what, and showed us places where to go. Before we arrived we had the feeling that his place would definitely met our expectations.

So we arrived after a 10 minutes ride from the harbour. The property looks amazing, we looked at each other and we thought the same, we chose the right place. Then Pavlos showed us the apartment (no. 6), the decoration was in harmony, they did a lot of work and love when they prepared those apartments, we felt like at home. It offered all the things we had at home. But Pavlos did more, the fridge was filled with more then we could finish the coming days. We really had no words to tell him, so amazed we were. Everything you can think of was there, washing powder, slippers, bathrobes, toothpaste, toothbrushes etc.. also he kitchen was fully equipped. Satellite tv, Wifi, safe, bbq, comfortable beds to sleep in. Maybe it doesn’t sound so amazing to the ones who are reading this. I think you have to experience it. It just the whole package, it is so satisfying… we have no words for that. From the moment we arrived at the port we were in love.

Pavlos made our holiday more then we expected. His service went beyond we ever had before. Without limits.

Also the staff was very kind to us, everybody did their best to make us feel in paradise. They achieved it!

We were very sad that we had to leave and booked 5 nights at Naxos, we already knew that it could not be so good as we had on Paros. We were so in love with Pavlos and his place that after 2 nights we decided to come back to him. We lost a lot of money for those skipped nights at Naxos, but it was more then worth it.

We want to thank Pavlos very much. You are a wonderful person, who really cares and thinks ahead.
When we came back the second time (after 2 nights on Naxos) he noticed what we used for Mila, and it was in the fridge for her. Amazing!!!!

Some facts:

We had apartment no. 6 which is the first one when you enter, it is situated at the beginning of the pool. The kitchen is fully equipped. Not only machines but also ingredients are there. Oh and i almost forgot, fresh bread in the morning.
We had our own bbq place and two large tables to sit on. Several lounge beds and sofas our situated around the pool. There are plenty of toys for children.
We also got un umbrella for the beach, as well as beach bags, beach towels and pool towels.
The apartment is equipped with wifi and satelite tv with all channels you can imagine. (my wife is polish and we got polish tav)
They do cleaning every day and done very well. Also they clean the bbq after you used it.

The place is 4 years old, but it looks like it is brand-new.

I had a look at some of the apartments and they all look good.

I probably forgot to mention a lot of things, but i think you will find it in the other reviews.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We have been to Greece numerous times and have stayed in some genuinely nice 5 star hotels but this holiday at Paros Butterfly Villas has been our favourite Greek holiday by far.
The villas are in a lovely peaceful setting with beautiful views over Antiparos and the Aegean sea. They provide fantastically stylish, quality accommodation, with a lovely pool area. The owner, Pavlos, went beyond what is normal in terms of customer service and hospitality. He met us at the ferry, organised our car hire and on arrival there was a fridge full of food & drink - a really nice gesture and a great help on arriving at our villa. The Butterfly villa's staff were helpful & friendly and nothing was too much for them to assist us with. This is without a doubt a great place to stay which exceeds any 5 star hotels in greece.
We were due to spend 3 nights in Mykonos at the end of our holiday but we decided forfeit our prepaid booking and spend them here instead. We loved it so much we wanted to stay here as long as possible.

Room Tip: All the apartments are very nice, just choose which size you need
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Oh my goodness....what a place and what a host! Pavlos was so generous and helpful. We had studio 5 at the top of the property. It was beautiful!! It was perfectly decorated and had enough kitchen accessories to prepare meals. We LOVED and ADORED the outside terrace. It was so huge. (plus we had a balcony off the bedroom.) Pavlos had stocked the frig with tomatoes, cucumbers, yogurt, cheese, wine, beer and other wonderful delicacies. He also had flip flops waiting for us. We had major ferry problems to arrive and were quite delayed. (due to our previous hotel sending us to the wrong ferry dock for our trip to Paros.) He went out of his way to try to track us down to make sure all was well. He patiently waited for us. This location was so quiet. We had amazing sunset views and day views of Antiparos. We enjoyed the beautiful pool and loved walking around the property to admire the beautiful plants, herbs, and fruit trees. Sophia was also the kindest woman. She delivered bread to us each day and assisted with laundry. The layout of the property was perfect for relaxing. Pavlos even had 3 grills strategically placed around the property for the guests use. I have not received this much service and ambiance ever. We stayed for three days and wished we had more time. This was an excellent value, great location, and truly charming hosts. THANK YOU!!!

Room Tip: We had the smallest studio, #5. We LOVED IT!!! The outdoor living space is why we came here! We h...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Gdynia, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

It was our first but certainly not the last stay on Paros. We were in May, so the temperature was at 25 Celsius degrees so for from people of northern Europe was perfect. Apartment was very clean, gorgeously decorated! Services offered by the owner Pavlos and his team can be compared only with 5-star hotels. Location was also ideal for us because of the proximity to the beaches of Pounda, ideal for kiteboarding on Paros.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My name is Dimitri Maramenides, and as you can see my name gives it a way. I am Greek but not just Greek. I'm know world wide as a professional Kiteboarder, and started my own kite company called epickites.com 5 years ago with my wife. Our offices are located on the Outer Banks NC "USA" and have dealers world wide. So in few words I travel world wide in order to promote my company.
Paros is an amazing island to spend your vacation. But if you are looking for the best place, with the best customer service and one of the best views... then PAROS BUTTERFLY VILLAS is the place to go. Don't take me wrong, you do have few other nice places you can stay in Paros but what this place offers is just out of this world. It's a family owned operation which makes it even better because the service is incredible. Pavlos and his wife Helen are the owners and they will make everything in their power to make your vacation to be one of your best vacation you ever had.
Anything you need will be delivered to you and if they can't find it on the island, they will do the best they can to make it happen. They will get you or drop you at the Airport or Ferry boat, they will take you to the rental car if you need one, they will show you the best place to go out and eat, introduce you to locals that can help you in case you have a problem, show you the best beaches in Paros, help you with the ferry tickets in case you want to visit another island, and so on.....The only thing they did not do was to give me a massage, but I am sure this is also possible.
The rooms are new and very clean and I love the decor inside and outside of the apartments. Each room has its own energy. It's like you are at home. I actually took some pictures of the bathrooms so I can do the same thing at my house. From what I understand his wife Helen owns a furniture store down town and this is how they can furnish these apartments so nicely.
You have satellite TV, internet which I need it because of my work, swimming pool, and you are few hundred meters walk from the Butterfly Valley. It is amazing place to bring the kids or even if you are just a couple or friends. We are actually going back this August and bringing friends with us and our 11 year son.
You are probably 15 minutes drive from the town of Parikia this is where the ferry boats come. You are also 8 minutes from the ferry boat to go to Anti-Paros island which is a great place to go.
You are 10 minutes from the KiteBoarding schools which is next to the ferry boat for Anti-Paros.
You are 10 minutes from some amazing beaches.
You are 25 minutes from Naousa which is another small fishing town which is on the other side of the island and make sure you go there. Plus the beaches on that side are fantastic.
So in few words you will be very happy staying at PAROS BUTTERFLY VILLAS.

P.S. The only bad thing was that every morning, the owner Pavlos would leave at my door a bag with fresh Milk and Greek Donuts. I gained 4 lbs but was easily burned since I was kiting every single day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

My family and I stayed there for a week in May and LOVED every aspect of it. The host Mr.Pavlos is very accommodating and friendly. Every morning Pavlos would bring us Pastries/breakfast from the Local Bakery, which was very appreciated...I wonder if he did that with all his clients?
We stayed in the apartments in front of the pool and I can say it was always clean and so peaceful with amazing views of the bay of Paros.
It is very well decorated and we even had a maid coming to the apartments every day who did our beds, towels etc...
Very impressed!

OZ

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Paros Butterfly Villas? Share your experiences!