“Almost everything is great” 4 of 5 stars

Naxos Holidays Hotel
84300 , Greece   |
Ranked #102 of 125 Hotels in Naxos
New York City, New York
“Almost everything is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I think this is a newer hotel since it's not on TA yet. I didn't pick the hotel; the travel company I used picked it for me.

I have to say that I liked pretty much everything. The pool area is spectacular and has a pool bar. The breakfast is ample. The rooms are very quiet and large. The beds are comfortable. A/C is ample. My room had a small kitchen, which would be great if you were staying a while. And there is a full-size grocery store right next door.

The only thing I did not like was the bathroom. The shower stall was quite small; I know that's not unusual for Europe, but the thing that bothered me more was that it just didn't seem clean to me. For a new hotel especially, I just didn't feel clean in that bathroom. Even when it was cleaned after my first night, I still felt like it was old and musty.

The hotel is out of the main town of Naxos, but it is so easy to get into town. It's maybe a 5-10 minute safe walk. I was traveling alone and never, ever felt uneasy. You just cross the street and walk about 5 minutes, even passing a llama farm of some kind!

The bus to the beaches is also very, very convenient to this hotel. To go to the beaches, you just walk down the street to the bakery, buy your tickets, and wait. When the bus brings you back from the beaches (Propokios Beach is my recommendation, by the way; it's sheltered a bit from the high winds of Naxos), it literally drops you off in front of the hotel.

Overall, I think I would stay there again. Maybe it was just my bathroom, but if they made improvements to that, it would be a perfect stay, in my opinion.

Room Tip: I think the rooms that are below ground like mine have a lot of trouble getting the wi-fi. If I sat...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Naxos Holidays Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Naxos Holidays Hotel

Address: 84300 , Greece
Location: Greece > Cyclades > Naxos
Ranked #102 of 125 Hotels in Naxos
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Naxos Holidays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Naxos Holidays Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.