“Magic relaxing and natural place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maragas Camping Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naxos
Maragas Camping Studios
You added Maragas Camping Studios to your Saves list
Agia Anna | Plaka Beach, Greece   |
Ranked #78 of 199 Specialty Lodging in Naxos
Certificate of Excellence 2014
naxos
“Magic relaxing and natural place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We are a swiss windsurf family, who came here since years, our children grew up on this holiday each summer. There' s no danger to enter in the water. Very friendly and kindly keeper's family. The personal keeps the place very clean and nice. The whole place has shadow, because there are enough big eycalyptus-trees and shadow- roofs.
Wonderful flowers and colours are around you: the blue clear sea and cloudless sky, the rose/lila oleander, the red hibiscus and the bougainvilas. just a little paradise! The different offers to stay here ( as bedtents, rental iglou tents, mats and sleeping bags, appartements and studios, mobilhome places, private tents...) makes it to a place for everybody. Enjoy it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Greek first
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visited Maragas camping for the first time this year! We had a great time!! The camping was very nice with lots of shade! The toilets were always clean. The staff at the reception and the cafeteria were very friendly and helpful! We had lunch at the cafeteria and it was delicious! Check out the snitchel a la creme!! The beach is just beautiful, sandy and very clean! Also all the area next to the camping is soo nice! Bars, taverns, ice cream, supermarkets… everything you wish for is next to you!!! We definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've been coming here for the last three years and I'm still loving it. It's near the beach (you can walk from your studio or camper or tent to the beach in 200 steps) and they'll bring you your drinks while sunbathing, excellent.
The studios are complete with an kitchenette and bathroom. They will clean your studio everyday (if you want to) and bring fresh towels. Each studio has its own balcony where you can have your breakfast/drinks in peace.

This year they upgraded the bar and is looking really nice, they serve perfect, fresh cocktails (imagine your 'Bloody mary' with fresh squished tomatoes, yummm) and of course free WiFi.
I also enjoy there breakfasts. But if you want to cook for yourselves there is an supermarkt wich sells everything you can think of.

If you say Greece, you say cats. So on the Maragas camping there are also cats and almost every year there are sweet kittens to be found. And if you don't like cats, don't worry they wont bother you.

Around the Maragas Camping there are a lot of beaches and restaurants to choose from. Before I forget to put it in: the Camping also rents out cars, motorbikes and squads so you can travel all around the island of Naxos.

Well, what more can I say about this lovely place? Just come on over and enjoy your stay to the fullest at this beautiful, complete and relaxing place. And have a (discount) lunch or diner at Manolis next door.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

There is nothing even remotely negative I can come up with…
The beach is about ten meters from the camping entrance, the beach is beautiful, a well stocked supermarket right there, a few good restaurants, the bus stop is right there, the staff is super friendly and always willing to help out with anything like arranging boat or plane tickets.
The studio we stay in has a small kitchenette, a standard bathroom and a nice little terrace in front, it gets cleaned every day, fresh towels and all.
I have been coming to Maragas since the early nineties; it keeps on pulling me back to Greece even though there must be a zillion places with soft sand, nice temperatures and friendliness all over the globe.
I can recommend it to anyone wanting to go with kids or just to have to relaxing time, working on your tan!

Room Tip: If half broke, go for the camping, if not, stay in a studio
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The most relaxing place for holidays for families with kids.ideal location and really friendly staff and administrasion.Maragas camping is a place that makes you relax and enjoy your holidays and it is for all kind of people.

• Stayed August 2012
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I am writing this review to share my experience about this amazing place ,being here actually after a long day on the beach,although I spend my holidays here ,for the last seven years - non stop. So, being an athenian I 've had the chance to spend my summers in many greek islands (more than 50 actually) and the fact ,that I am constantly choosing Maragas camping and the island of Naxos for the last few years, I guess it speaks for it self.Speaking of outskirts there no such a wonderful ,crystal clear sea as this one , right out of the camping door (merely 15 metres). The camping itself is very well kept although the toilets are a bit tired, but always clean .There is also a nice playground and my kids were litterally grew up there, troughout the years ,feeling absolutely safe. I was very surprised to read that some previous guest found the staff rude and the place noisy! The people that work here are super kind-especially Miss Petra and her daughters,always smiling and ready to give any information is being asked for.As for the noise ,I choose this place especially for the quiet environment , as I am an extremely light sleeper and crowded places ( like Myconos for instance) are absolutely forbidden for me.I guess that guest has been slightly unlucky.Ok it happened sometimes to be a little noisy , but really a very few times throughout this long time.Overall Maragas camping is an ideal place for holidays , safe for families and couples,but also for companies of friends who respect their camping neighbours!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Nelson, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been coming here for years & stay for 2 - 3 months. We are met at the port, always a wonderful welcome, we arrive at Maragas & everyone greets us with hugs & kisses, never anywhere in our many years of travel , all over the world, have we met such lovely friendly people.
We stay in a Studio, we're given clean towels & linen at least every 3 days, & the studio is cleaned every 3 days.
My 2 daughters live in London, Uk, & come here very year as they love it as well, sometimes they camp other times have either a Room or a Studio
The camping area is lovely & I think very well planned.
The staff are very thoughtful, polite & nothing is impossible for them. I have never heard any of them be offhand or rude to anyone.
Seems to us Maragas Camping is a very popular place as the same people come back year after
year as well there are always new people.
Sarah & Derek - Near Zelandia

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Maragas Camping Studios? Share your experiences!