“Value for money relaxing place with friendly greek family take care of everything...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Apolafsi Naxos

Apolafsi Naxos
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naxos
Apolafsi Naxos
You added Apolafsi Naxos to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Guest house   |   Cross Roads Alikou Kastrakiou, 84300, Greece   |
Ranked #69 of 112 Naxos B&B and Inns
Naxos Town, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The owner was very professional.He came to the port to pick us up , he offered fresh water in a very hot day and we start driving to the accommodation.Until we reach kastraki area he made a mini tour with the best suggestions for this island and he was right.the best beach ever in the greek islands were around this small hotel and the best food was in 600 m distance in taverna apolafsi.As I told you for the owner from the very first moment he made us feel home.

Room Tip: The perfect place to relax and leave behind you all the stress!!!!room n 32 offers mountain and sea...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have been at the Apolafsi Naxos Rooms & Studios for only one night at the end of August 2012.
I had booked this hotel because under the "Facilities" of the hotel, amongst the "Activities" are listed diving and horseriding, and because one should have been able to reach the beach on foot.
After checking-in at the hotel I found out that the only available diving centre in Naxos is the Blue Fin Divers, at Agia Prokopious, at 20km from the hotel (it takes 30min to reach it, given the state of the roads). Also horseriding is only available next to Chora, alway about 20km away from the hotel.
The hotel is also very isolated, and the beach at more than 200m away is so windy it is difficult to stay on it. The only beach in the vicinity which is not windy is in Aliko, which has to be reached by car.

Also, the kichnette does not have any pan or pot, only a small milk boiler. In the bathroom the shower does not have any curtain around, so inevitably the whole bathroom gets flooded whenever one has a shower.

Although my original booking with Booking.com was for 7 nights (150 euros) I decided to stay only one night. My agreement with Booking.com allowed me to cancel the booking at any time, having as cancellation charge only 30 euros.
When I told the owner of the hotel that I wanted to cancel the booking he told me instead that I would need to pay the whole 7 days. I phoned Booking.com and they said I would need to pay only 30 euros. I asked Booking.com to speak with the hotel owner, which they did, without success. The owner was being uncooperative to say the least from the very first moment and he became aggressive and abusive. He threatened to call the police and ruin the rest of my holiday. He also told me in a threatening voice, in mafia stile, "it's not convenient for you to do anything since your stuff is in one of my rooms".

The only positive feature of the hotel was the hungarian cleaning lady: she was just lovely.

I would strongly advise anybody to avoid this place as much as possible.
If you really want to try it, especially if you are going in low season, book it only for 1 night. In the area there are undreds of other opportunities to rent rooms, studios, houses. Once you are on the place you'll find it much easier to find the accommodation perfect for you

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Apolafsi Naxos? Share your experiences!