“Unique expirience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Cyclades
san pablo
“Unique expirience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I did a couples massage on our visit to Santorini, we both left there feeling great and expressed it was the best massage we ever had! We went twice while we were there. You cannot miss out on this spa experience if you are staying near the area. It was exactly what a spa should be like - unlike some other places that leave much to be desired. The massage therapists were wonderful! Their technique was superb. The worst part is you cannot get this massage at home. Please do yourself a favor and get a massage at Santorini premium spa, located at the area of Best Western hotel. Unique experience!!!!

Visited August 2012

boracay
“Best massage ever..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

A lovely place with great massages and lovely service. Undoubtedly one of the highlights of our stay in Santorini. Both my boyfriend and me were amazed by the relaxing atmosphere of the spa, but more importantly, lets get to the massage! I had the best deep tissue massage ever. I asked my therapist Ampai for a strong massage, and she did it.. Afterwards, I felt like my body was made of springs, I was so loose. Great value for money. I highly recommend you that place, don't miss it during your stay in santorini. I will definitely return back if travel to Santorini again.

Visited September 2012