“Lovely place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Paris
“Lovely place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

It's the restaurant of Swell Hotel where I stayed for 3 nights last weekend. Service is nice. I had an excellent and tasty club sandwich. The day before I had dakos. Love this place.

Visited August 2014

• Greek first
Moscow, Russia
“Not really good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We came there because it was close, good reviews and also mentioned on s me beer websites as a beer place. The host was not hostile, but neither he was friendly. Had snails - there were lots of them but they were a bit wierd. From the beer it was only amstel. Won't return

London
“Really nice restaurant, with really nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We tried this restaurant for a family dinner whilst on holiday and it was a very good meal. The fish was all fresh and very tasty but they also do meat which we also found was good. The restaurant overlooks the sea and is a really nice place to watch the sunset, with a lovely calm atmosphere. The service was good with very friendly waiters.
One thing to be aware of, is that if you are British and ask them for chips, they bring crisps. They were hand cut chunky crisps which were very nice but not quite what we expected. Guessing we should have said French fries instead! Overall, would recommend this restaurant.

Vienna, Austria
“Great fresh fish with friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I wanted to have a fresh fish for lunch. We just couldn't chose a better place on the beach! We asked the waiter and were recomended the seabream. One of my favourite fish actually! We got complimentary bread basket with olive paste and olive oil as a starter. We also ordered fish soup and a bottle of a great dry white wine. The service and food was excellent!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“You should try this restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

First, I was a little disgusted by the name, but don`t let it fool you. They have all sorts of food. I can really recommend the Sovlaki. And my friend can recommend the swordfish. It was the best sovlaki I ate in Crete this holiday. And the staff were friendly and very attentive.

• Visited August 2013