A great place to relax. Excellent value for money.
The food is really very good for a resort; whilst you won't find it match the quality of the tavernas in Rethymno or Chania, it definitely does the trick.
Room was a little tired but very functional and clean. No complaints there at all.
The main pool area was a little too "happening" and some of the games were tacky but then again, you do have to entertain. There is another pool further down closer to the water.
My only problem here was that the gym opened at 10am, and those with a training regime will understand that it is very late in the day - I want to be out and about by that time in the morning.
Overall, a great place to stay! Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront IBEROSTAR Creta Marine Hotel in Panormo sits in a peaceful part of Crete's north side. This resort enjoys a coveted enclave location in front of the Aegean Sea with remarkable vistas. The IBEROSTAR Creta Marine features family holidays with the best accommodation, dining, and leisure that are guaranteed to convert your stay in Crete into an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Creta Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Marine Hotel Rethymnon
- Iberostar Hotel Rethymnon
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Marine
- Iberostar Creta Marine Rethymnon, Crete