An excellent hotel in a good location, a short 20 minutes bus (E1.20) or taxi ride (E10/12) from the centre of Rethymnon Old Town and the Central Bus Station.
Very clean and bright with beautifully tended gardens.
There was a very good food choice at meal-times (4 course meal) to suit all tastes, with a very good Vegetarian selection (Lovely Gigantes -- my compliments to the Chef ! )
All the staff were very polite, helpful and efficient, especially the 2 Costas cousins who worked on Reception - they provided invaluable help when I had problems with lack of service from Olympic Holidays (again, many thanks to both Costas').
The cleaners worked very hard and came in every day
Would have really preferred a higher room but as I sometimes have walking difficulties the ground floor one provided was really more suitable, although there was a lack of privacy on the balcony with people walking past.
Overall a really pleasant and comfortable stay. Great value & Great servicer.- THANKYOU
PS You will probably meet a very friendly, very pregnant cat - PLEASE feed ........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palladion consists of 79 spacious and ergonomic rooms, all allocating bathroom with continuous supply of hot water, fridge, television, wireless internet access, telephone, hair dryer, air-condition and balcony. The architectural style of our complex combined with the discrete beauty of the settlement will certainly impress you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Palladion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladion Hotel Rethymnon
- Hotel Palladion Rethymnon, Crete