I arrived at this wonderful little hotel on the 10th july for a two week stay . having travel quite abit you always keep an open mind when reading about the hotel you going to stay in but this little place was more than i expected .
With very helpfull kind and understand staff , it rate highly in my book the cleaners are fantastic girls with a wicked sence of humour and the reception staff are always willing to help to make sure your holiday is a pleasent experience !!!
The rooms which should be rate at a higher standard than the 2 stars its been given are always clean and maintained and i was pleasently supprised by the swimming pool and the other facilities at the hotel.
Its location is idea for the Island , being central it ment it was easy to reach all the areas of interest by not only scooter but the day trips that are availible .
This is my first stay at this hotel but i will be coming back with my children soon .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palladion consists of 79 spacious and ergonomic rooms, all allocating bathroom with continuous supply of hot water, fridge, television, wireless internet access, telephone, hair dryer, air-condition and balcony. The architectural style of our complex combined with the discrete beauty of the settlement will certainly impress you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Palladion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladion Hotel Rethymnon
- Hotel Palladion Rethymnon, Crete