We went this time last year and have been meaning to write review since then. We were out for 10 days (family if 4, kids age 3 & 6). I was nervous as I arranged the whole thing and we had another 7 family members join us for a week. The staff were excellent, friendly and very professional! The location was better than we could have hoped for, for us anyway! We were in a garden bungerlo and although they were fairly small and basic (my son still refers to it as the little house) they were clean and perfectly adequate for our needs. My parents, jammy as they are had the best room! It was the bungerlo at the end over looking the beach. You could not have had a better view. The kids were in heaven with all the pools and we loved the food. Very good, especially if you consider the numbers of mouths there is to feed! You will not go hungry. We will go back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete - Chania