Myself, Husband & 19 year old daughter have just returned from 2 weeks at this wonderful hotel. Check in was easy & within minutes we were unpacking in our Garden Bungalow overlooking the football field, mountains & sea. The room was clean and functional, with just enough room for 3 adults, although the single bed was slightly on the short side for my daughter!
The hotel was dominated by the Russians who don't have the same ethics as us Brits when it comes to queuing and being polite!
The variety of food was good and plentiful at all times of the day, there was never a need to go hungry. The ice cream and drinks by the pool on constant supply was very welcome in the Cretan heat!
The entertainment team worked tirelessly each day keeping kids and adults happy and entertained with their competitions and daily "crazy games".
All the staff were polite and helpful, and the courtesy bus to Chania was a great way to have a couple of hours away from the hotel.
Overall a great holiday for relaxing, and an ideal holiday for families with kids as there is plenty to keep them entertained day and night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete - Chania