We stayed at the hotel 17th October until 24th October 2013 and found the facilities excellent. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful and went out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
The food, and there was lots of it, was in the main very good and well presented. There was a special area in the restaurant for children, everything a little bit lower to the ground, well thought out.
As there was a very mixed nationalities present at the time I think it was difficult for the entertainment staff to cater for everyone's tastes, most of the evening entertainment was dance orientated, which got a bit samey.
The hotel bus into Chania was well worth using and free of charge. The hotel is a bit out in the sticks but non the less we had a very good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete - Chania