We stayed at this hotel for one week in mid-July during peak season just before the kids went on their summer hols and it was great! This was our first ever holiday away together as a couple and my first package holiday in about 4 years as I prefer travelling holidays, but I enjoyed this place.
We found the choice of food was very good, the rooms suitable for our purposes as we didn't spend much time in there. The free shuttle bus to Chania Town is convenient but does only run 3x a day though except Sun but the staff will provide a packed lunch which was very nice for everyone, this must be booked the day before though. The staff were always friendly and just a pleasant atmosphere. If you like heat then Crete is a place for you. Overall me and my girlfriend were pleased with everything and we said 7.5 out of 10 in total :) we did say that we would return maybe at one point in a few years time :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete - Chania